Those margarita hangovers are a bear, aren’t they?
- A spring game attendance chart for your perusal, if you’re so inclined.
- The Zooker goes to the Middle East. I wonder if our troops know anything about sleeping fast.
- Brian Cook equates bowl expansion with the housing bubble.
- Here’s an excellent rant about ‘Bama’s bye week battle.
- If you’re the Mountain West commissioner in a conference expansion-talk age, you’ve got to be feeling a bit helpless these days.
- Stewart Mandel says the new Florida defensive coordinator is “moving the Gators to more of a 3-4 scheme”, which is the first I’ve heard about that. Any of GTP’s Florida readers care to enlighten me about it?
- If ULaLa’s beat writer should be taken at face value – “Personally, I think the Cajuns can find a way to win all of their non-conference games in 2010 (at Georgia, Oklahoma St on ESPN2, at Ohio and at Ole Miss).” – we’ve all been missing who this year’s BCS party crasher will be.