Grab a plate and move along.
- This is why I’m loath to post speculation about expansion possibilities.
- On the other hand, I’m definitely amused by Dennis Dodd’s whining about the lack of confirmation of the latest stupid expansion rumor.
- Jim from Duluth posts his invaluable SEC TV projections for 2010. As I suspected, there appears to be a lot of night in Georgia’s future this season.
- ESPN appears close to having a replacement Orange Bowl sponsor for FedEx. And with a nifty matching color scheme, to boot!
- Georgia looks like it’s holding its own on the early commitment front, even with the staff changes.
- There are a few new entries in the Lexicon.