Grab that plate and go…
- What can these guys possibly be thinking? “On the I Club circuit, Kirk Ferentz jokes that his defensive coordinator, Norm Parker, has become popular with ACC coaches calling him to ask how he muffled Tech’s triple option.” I thought resistance to the triple option is futile.
- Sounds like there’s no love lost between Aaron Douglas’ family and Derek Dooley.
- Craig James argues he had a constitutional right to threaten Texas Tech to get Mike Leach fired.
- Patrick Garbin lets us relive the Pulpwood years.
- A sucky SEC East is good news for Kentucky.
- Shakin the Southland does its usual stellar job, this time with Cover 2 and pattern reading.