Grab a plate and get in line.
- Yeah, I think you can say Boise State has dominated its conference.
- Chris Low has this right: “Georgia’s own David Greene passed for 2,789 yards with 17 touchdowns and nine interceptions as a redshirt freshman in 2001. The Bulldogs would take those kind of numbers from Murray next season in a second.”
- Hell hath no fury like a Vol fan scorned. Not that Junior cares, though.
- Meanwhile at Coaches Hot Seat Blog, Joe excoriates everyone in Knoxville involved in the hiring/enabling of the Laner, yet goes on to say that he has a lot of respect for Mike Hamilton and the job he does. That does not compute.
- Dennis Dodd says that Notre Dame isn’t acting like an expansion partner.
- DeLoss Dodds sounds like he’s developing a bit of an independent streak himself. I wonder what David Boren has to say about that.
- Brian Cook takes a look at the O’Bannon suit now that an Oregon tight end has joined in and asks some good questions.