Have a nosh and settle back with a few things…
- He means business: Ryan Mallett’s given up golf to get back in shape for summer workouts.
- Mallett has a teammate who’s not lacking in confidence, either.
- Arkansas reality check (didn’t that flow nicely?): defense wins SEC championships.
- Tebow’s departure has suddenly registered on the brain of one of the bigger Gator media homers out there. Sad tears.
- Jerry Hinnen hasn’t come to bury the spread’s prospects for would-be NFL players, but to praise them.
- I can see it now – Derek Dooley will still be holding out the possibility of Bryce Brown’s return in October.
- Take this for what it’s worth, but there’s a report out there that the SEC has had discussions with CBS already about possible conference expansion candidates. It’s a report that the SEC vehemently denies.
- Give Dan Mullen credit. He’s got the Mississippi State faithful fired up and (more importantly) buying season tickets at an impressive rate.
- Lee Corso’s son is the new head of The Atlanta Sports Council.