Sample the wares, friends.
- Somehow, College Football News has managed to fashion a list of the top twelve running backs in the SEC without bothering to include Washaun Ealey’s name on it.
- Just what the SEC needs: “The NCAA plans to study whether the on-field head official should be in charge of overturning calls via instant replay instead of a replay official in the press box.”
- We’re not even in June yet and 37 of The Sporting News’ top 100 recruits have already given verbal commitments. The NCAA needs to come up with an early signing rule. It can’t be that hard.
- If Derek Dooley agrees to this, he’s either desperately foolish or foolishly desperate.
- There are fan bases whose trash talk I can accept, but Louisville?
- Despite the economy and the mediocre football season, the Georgia athletic department did quite well this past year, financially speaking.
- Which should be a reminder about the engine that’s driving all of this expansion talk…