Something to nibble on as the working week draws to a close:
- Matt Hayes thinks 2010 Arkansas smells a lot like 2009 Ole Miss.
- After reading this, I can certainly understand why a lot of Georgia Tech fans don’t think Heather Dinich has a clue. “Efficient” isn’t the same as “balanced”. And, hell yes, recruiting will make winning a national title at Georgia Tech a tall order.
- What does Christian LeMay have to bring to the table to get that coveted fifth star?
- Chris Low has Washaun Ealey as his twenty-third best player in the SEC.
- The NCAA’s postponing its announcement on Southern Cal because it failed to get the school an advance copy of the report on time. Way to look in charge, fellas.
- Here’s a story about Jalen Fields, who will go down as the first commitment and (he hopes) last arrival of Georgia’s 2010 class.
- The good news for Georgia’s athletic department is that there’s still a cutoff for football season tickets. The bad news is that the non-renewals rose significantly. The school blames that on a disappointing season and the economic downturn, but I wonder if concern about the trend is at least somewhat behind the call for less night games this season.