Grab a plate and go, folks.
- ESPN’s Pac-10 blogger speculates that the rumors of six Big XII teams getting offers from the Pac-10 may simply be leverage to get Missouri and Nebraska to give up on a move to the Big Ten and settle for the broadcast joint venture between the two conferences that was discussed last month. Makes as much sense as anything else I’ve read at this point.
- David Hale can’t figure out why Mark Richt keeps bringing up the Todd Grantham hiring story. Me neither.
- It never would have occurred to me to ask this question.
- Maybe Aaron Murray’s lack of experience will have an impact on Georgia’s summer workouts.
- Good post at Leather Helmet Blog about multimedia rights and what’s being paid for them.
- Interesting data at Tomahawk Nation about which schools generate more TV interest in bowl games, relatively speaking. (The top ranked SEC school over the last eight years ranks eighteenth, and is your Georgia Bulldogs.)
- Noted UF and Spurrier worshiper Pat Dooley looks over SEC hot seats and doesn’t find Mark Richt occupying one. It’s a trend, I tells ‘ya!