Random bits and nuggets to nosh on:
- Whatever else is going on in the wake of expansion/realignment, it has to suck waking up this morning and realizing you’re the WAC.
- Will Collier catches Chris Low with a math error.
- Mike Bianchi is right: compared with what the NCAA socked Southern Cal with, FSU got off lightly.
- Blitzology looks at some offensive protection schemes and how they handle the 3-4.
- Turnover in the SEC – only four players from last year’s All-SEC first team are back this season.
- This is cold.
- Junior gets his first post-sanction commitment. Wild Boyz!
- Now that the Big Ten has finished expanding, we can fret about its new name. I think Delanyland has a nice ring to it.
- It probably won’t surprise you to learn that Notre Dame boasts the most expensive season ticket price in college football.