Believe it or not, there are other things to bite into besides conference realignment.
- Paul Westerdawg lets us in on why it’s worth getting excited about Jarvis Jones’ transfer to Georgia.
- Barrel of Rum breaks down the 2010 ACC quarterbacks. You can quibble with the order some (I’d rank Russell Wilson higher), but at least going into the season, they strike me as a stronger bunch overall than their SEC counterparts.
- David Hale takes a stab at predicting the lines on Georgia’s schedule. Considering how the last two games went, I’ll be pleased if Georgia goes into the Florida game as only a one touchdown underdog.
- Mark Richt reminisces about the Summer of David.
- And Richt opens up and talks a bit about himself with Dawg Post’s Dean Legge. Love the last Q & A.
- The first USC player to take advantage of the NCAA’s free transfer rule calls it a “blessing in disguise”.
- A Texas conspiracy theory. (Okay, it’s a realignment story, but I got a kick out of it.)