You’ll be relieved to know that one reason the Gainesville Sun’s Robbie Andreu doesn’t believe Mark Richt is on a hot seat is because he’s such a good guy that “I have a feeling even Urban Meyer likes him.”
Daily Archives: June 17, 2010
“It is a tragedy of the first proportion that a private corporation can be subjected to what I would characterize as a shakedown, in this case a $20 billion shakedown.”
Maybe he’s just frustrated that Obama won’t really pressure Jim Delany.
Their version is better, simply because they’ve got a quote from Mike Leach.
“I think it’s a fabulous idea,” former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach said. “Now I’m not one of those guys that thinks the U.S. needs to do everything like Europe.…[But] there needs to be a healthy dose of open-mindedness to new ideas.”
Fun read… check it out.
Because they can’t stop talking about it…
- The Big East commissioner sent Dan Beebe ten red and white roses. I wonder what he sent Jack Swarbrick.
- And it looks like the Big East may be poised to take Fred Smith’s $10 million.
- Old Utah conventional wisdom about the BCS: it’s an abomination. New Utah CV: the BCS isn’t perfect, but we’re excited about it.
- Why was it even necessary to come out with this?
- Oh. Jerry Jones ain’t happy about losing the Big XII championship game.