A few random bits for your dining pleasure:
- Willie Martinez: “We’ve talked.”
- Pat Dooley finds another way to affirm Florida’s greatness. By the way, the list after “1 and 1A” reads like he pulled names out of a hat randomly. Well, except for Vanderbilt.
- A proposition to get non-BCS conference schools a spot in the BCS.
- The Florida Board of Governors considers imposing a Rooney Rule on the eleven schools it oversees.
- Yeah, it’s a dumb rule. But seeing as this makes the third time a school’s run afoul of it this offseason, you’d think somebody would be figuring it out by now.
Oh, and check the Lexicon out. I wound up with two new Derek Dooley-inspired entries. Your feedback and fine-tuning are welcomed as always.