Sample the wares, people.
- You may not agree with every name on Chris Low’s list of the top 25 players in the SEC, but I doubt there’s a name on there you wouldn’t include in a list of, say, the top 35. So it’s some indication of how recruiting at Tennessee has gone over the past few seasons when you see that of the three players on that list who hail from the state, none are dressing out in orange and white.
- Jonathan Tu pops up out of the ether with this extraordinary post about how a Southern Cal fan struggles to deal with the program’s past, present and future in the wake of Pete Carroll’s departure. (h/t Jerry Hinnen)
- Speaking of Southern Cal, have we reached the point where you can’t believe anything anyone associated with the program has to say?
- Patrick Garbin digs into a subject near and dear to my heart: Georgia and turnovers.
- In case anybody’s interested, here’s Jim Donnan’s take on the AD situation.
- The 2010 football ticket cutoff scores have been released. It looks like there isn’t much cutting off going on this season.
- Seriously, who names their kid “Fudge”?
- In the offseason, there’s a new list to look at every day. Here’s “Ten scheme changes to watch in 2010”.