Here are a few things to nibble on:
- A regression to the mean reference from the honeymooning Mr. Hale.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, and MaconDawg warns us that Grantham’s defense isn’t likely to be built that quickly either.
- It’s not nice to keep Mr. Pickens waiting.
- Here’s a helluva job: at least one SEC school has an employee who keeps track of the Facebook walls of recruits.
- Best message board rumor of the month so far. I’m just disappointed nobody bit on it.
- Another Tennessee writer muses that Damon Evans’ departure is bad news for Mark Richt.