In the past decade, only one D-1 football team – one! – had a better away record than that in its own stadium.
Daily Archives: August 8, 2010
Settle down with a few tasty morsels:
- A.J. Green has to average 102 yards per game this season to eclipse Terrence Edwards’ SEC career receiving record.
- “I’ve already said Rich is our coach this fall and WVU’s announcement does not change that fact.” Translation: somebody better win some games real soon. [Emphasis added.]
- It looks like somebody else had to move out of a dorm room as a result of oversigning. I doubt you’ll need three guesses to name the program involved.
- Here’s a good piece on National Letters of Intent and departing coaches.
- In case you’re interested, here’s an early look at Florida’s two deep.
- Along the same lines, here’s a Q&A review of Georgia Tech.
- Could this year be Zooker’s last chance?
- Georgia has two of the three longest-serving at the same school assistant coaches in the SEC – which makes sense when you consider that Richt is the dean of the conference head coaches.
So much for this:
Dooley said he didn’t expect any players to miss a game in connection with the incident…
Once again, karma proves to be a bitch.
Personally speaking, if I were Da’Rick Rogers, I’d be stepping carefully now.