Umm, umm good…
- Chris Low says, “This signing class could be what puts Auburn over the top this season.” How reasonable an expectation is that in the SEC?
- And the final word from Arkansas on Hatgate – hey, don’t accuse us of being as over-the-top as some of our fan base is!
- John Pennington says Dawgnation shouldn’t read too much into Darryl Gamble’s comments about the coaching change. I guess if Gamble had said the new coaches didn’t know what they were doing, that would have been significant.
- Once you get past the insults and craziness, Joe at Coaches Hot Seat Blog makes some good points about what’s wrong with the Coaches Poll.
- This general look at what’s involved in changing from a 4-3 defensive scheme to a 3-4 is worth a read, but some of the comments are hilarious. Gallows humor is alive and well at Washington State.
- Poor ole Corch Meyers: “Meyer said Tuesday his team’s abundance of highly rated freshmen is a challenge in Florida’s current recruiting efforts.” I’ll bet you there are over 100 head coaches who’d be happy to swap problems, Corch.
- Mark Richt updates the depth chart, sort of.
- Neat piece by Year2 at Team Speed Kills about the end of first time national champs in college football.
- I don’t know about you, but I’d like to see A.J. Green’s momma give Mark Curles a piece of her mind.