It’s hard to believe, but real college football is less than a week away.
- PH™, Yellow Jacket style: Sure, 90% of what appears on Bleacher Report is the lowest of low hanging fruit, but, still, it’s hard to pass up the keen insight and grammatical sharpness on display in this piece comparing the quarterback situations at Georgia and Georgia Tech.
- Good post by Groo on the other side of oversigning.
- Here’s another good strategery piece on the 3-4, this time in the context of what Ohio State runs.
- Can the North rise again?
- Things are getting pretty messy at North Carolina. And that’s not good for Butch Davis, contractually speaking.
- Is this the first hint of the McGarity-ization of Georgia football scheduling?
- His work is done: Texas Tech’s athletic director announces his retirement.
- This is just too bizarre for words, on so many levels.
- This just in on Hotelgate: “We haven’t really been distracted.” The man sounds like a broken record.