We’re getting closer…
- Excellent rant about the stupid FWAA vote on the ’04 season.
- David Ching give us a capsule review of Georgia’s 2010 schedule; the opening line about South Carolina is worth the price of admission.
- You gotta love Matthew Stafford lobbying Mike Bobo to add a couple of things to the playbook.
- Is redshirting becoming less common? (h/t The Wiz of Odds)
- Say what you will, Mark Richt understands human behavior – or at least that practiced by eighteen to twenty one-year olds: “I think they probably do,” Richt said. “But like a lot of people, they don’t think something could happen to them.”
- In the for-what-it’s-worth department, Georgia enters the new season ranked thirteenth in Sagarin’s “starting ratings”.
- Matt Hinton takes a look at whether Alabama’s defense is merely reloading this season.
- Hell hath no fury like a booster scorned. Especially when said booster is, well, going to jail for fraud.