Season’s start is getting close enough, you can taste it.
- Todd Grantham is ready.
- When Bacarri Rambo talks about “hit and run”, he’s not referring what may happen when you’re behind the wheel of a gold Chevy Impala.
- I guess soccer fans handle their beer better than college football fans do.
- This isn’t what it sounds like: “I look for this to be one of the weakest football seasons we’ve had in while.”
- This conclusion about strength of schedule – “the trend is essentially saying that the harder the schedule, the better a team’s expected performance” – sure seems counterintuitive to me.
- Though Kansas has a quarterback with the less than fortunate name of Pick, it’s worth noting that Vanderbilt’s backup quarterback is aptly named Funk.
- The latest victim of Negative Grohmentum is… Negative Grohmentum.
- Mike Hugenin’s quarterback rankings have Alabama at #20 and Florida at #21. I’m beginning to think that Greg McElroy is the Rodney Dangerfield of the SEC.
- Here’s something that Craig James and Mike Leach agree on. (h/t Coaches Hot Seat Blog)
- Chris Low predicts we’ll be putting the Mark Richt-on-the-hot-seat meme in our collective rear view mirrors after this season.