Feel free to tackle as many of these as you can.
- Good look at defending the play-action bootleg. (Aaron Murray ran that play beautifully on Georgia’s first scoring drive; unfortunately he and Orson Charles couldn’t quite hook up.)
- Steve Spurrier says that Marcus Lattimore reminds him of Emmitt Smith.
- Arkansas’ players believe they can run the ball against Georgia’s defense as well as South Carolina did. (One difference: nobody will mistake Ryan Mallett for Stephen Garcia running the football.)
- Todd Grantham thinks they’re certainly going to try.
- Meanwhile, Aaron Murray is hoping he can torch the Arkansas defense just like Joe Cox did.
- Tommy Tuberville has his first big conference game this week.
- New NCAA prez wants all to know there’s a new sheriff in town. That may not bode well for Georgia’s appeal of the A.J. Green suspension.
- Chris Hawkins, on the other hand, doesn’t think the jersey sale was “that big a deal”. Funny how that works.
- Kind of a strange quote from Mike Bobo about the game plan for Aaron Murray this week: “I don’t really know how you’re going to open it up with him. I guess just allow him to make some more plays would be the answer.”