Now with added “thud”…
- A sign of early Alzheimer’s for Monte Kiffin? How do you forget about a guy who started in 2009?
- You read something like this at a college football blog and you wonder how Georgia’s defense could have looked so completely toothless on the first two series of last season’s Florida game.
- On the other hand, that problem with the Gator short yardage offense that most foresaw post-Tebow has yet to materialize.
- Meanwhile, fresh off a week of killer practices, Arkansas prepares to enter “man country”.
- After one SEC game, they’re already comparing Marcus Lattimore to Herschel Walker. No pressure, kid.
- If they’re yanking Heisman Trophies, how come Billy Cannon still has his?
- Here’s a hilarious story on the less than distinguished tradition of NC State’s live mascots.
- It sounds like Alec Ogletree is ready to go and Mark Richt is ready to let him.
- Shorter, inspirational Mark Bradley: if a mediocre ACC team is going to play in the Orange Bowl, why not Georgia Tech?