It’s flea flickin’ good.
- Ohio State blogger tries to debunk the SEC speed myth without really discussing, you know… speed.
- Chip Kelly gets spanked for his halftime comment about the officiating in the Stanford game (which I thought was kinda funny, to be honest).
- “We have always been ‘SC,’ ” Adler said, “and we were there first.”
- What Joshua at Oversigning.com sees as a feature about Mark Richt many Dawg fans see as a bug.
- It’s not often you see one liberal commentator tear into another about elitism/snobbery and college athletics, but Jonathan Chait does a good job with it.
- So much for that “we’re doing the same things we were doing when we were winning” approach from Mark Richt.
- Tell me the last line of the first paragraph of this post doesn’t make you laugh out loud.
- Here’s a giant “Oops!” from John Blake’s lawyers. As a general rule, it’s not a good thing when your lawyers have to do online damage control.
- Mark Richt wasn’t happy about Vance Cuff’s penalty spree Saturday night, but had limited options:
Gary in Buckhead thinks we’re playing Pogo football – we have met the enemy, and he is us, and can’t understand why our defense gets run over the first drive every game? Also, what about a guy with 3 personal fouls?
CMR – Cuff had those 3 penalties. (he named Cuff only because it was already well known) I’d love to get him out of the game. But we had B. Smith who had a concussion and was out the rest of the game. We could yank him out for a play or two but at that moment the best chance we had was him out there playing CB. CMR wanted to yank him out there but wasn’t comfortable enough with anyone else at that spot.