Dig in, people.
- Phil Steele serves up the love for Aaron Murray and Georgia’s defense (!) this Saturday. (Maybe that’s why he calls it his “Fantasy” column.)
- The Hat ponders moving Gary Crowton to the sidelines. Mike Bobo can tell you how well that works, Lester. On the other hand, it’s not like things could get any worse for LSU’s offense, right?
- Wow. Bryce Brown claims he saw Nu’Keese Richardson, Mike Edwards and Janzen Jackson in an elevator and became aware the three were “on their way to rob a convenience store” on the night of their arrests.
- Speaking of Junior’s success stories, “Andrew Luck and Stanford are favored by 10 points over USC this week, marking the first time the Trojans have been double-digit underdogs since September 1998.”
- Here’s a list of Georgia’s five all-time greatest players.
- “I don’t even know what that is…” Meet the college football passing efficiency stat.
- What can Georgia fix? Year2 tries to make sense out of what he saw in the Georgia-Colorado game.
- None of Tennessee’s top five players in the secondary weighs more than 190 pounds.