Get in line and start sampling:
- Year2 thinks Steve Addazio may have too much on his plate. He’s got an interesting breakdown of what other responsibilities the offensive coordinators at the BCS conference programs hold.
- Les Miles wants you to know his players are working hard preparing for this week’s game with Auburn: “Our guys will be wet from sweat.”
- Randall Cobb has scored 33 touchdowns in two-plus seasons. Not too shabby.
- Georgia fans, rejoice! Per John Pennington, the Gators have “… now replaced Georgia as the league’s biggest disappointment so far.”
- Georgia fans, be prepared. “But the latest disappointment, losing 10-7 to unranked Mississippi State on Homecoming, pushed Gators coach Urban Meyer to acknowledge that the offense needs to be reworked completely before facing Georgia on Oct. 30.”
- Dennis Dodd pimps Mike Leach for the Minnesota job.
- Meanwhile, back at the ranch, they’re already asking questions about Tommy Tuberville’s job security.
- A Tennessee commit says several of Florida’s younger players told him bad things. “They were just saying they aren’t happy and they don’t think Florida is the right place for them,” Dallas said.
- Everything you wanted to know about that breakdown in coverage which led to the winning score in the Kentucky-South Carolina game is right here. Let’s hope they don’t get that fixed any time soon.