Not too spicy…
- Anybody surprised that Charlie Strong’s Louisville team is improving?
- College kickers end up coaching themselves.
- Whatever Justin Houston did to prepare himself last week, he needs to clone it for this week.
- CBS’ coverage of Cam Newton’s coming out party did boffo ratings, up 27% from CBS’ comparable coverage of a Tennessee-Alabama game last year.
- Man, they’re busy throwing everybody under the bus in Austin.
- We’re not the only ones with crazy dreams about winning the division.
- The Orlando Sentinel’s Gator Twitter feed is pure comedy gold today: (1) “John Brantley said Chris Rainey has changed as a person.”; (2) Meyer on watching Cam Newton: “It’s really hard.”; and, of course (3) “WR Chris Rainey day-to-day. Is eligible. Meyer said would know Thursday if would play vs. #Georgia.” C’mon, Corch, the suspense is killing me!
- Weather conditions for the Cocktail Party look good: mostly clear, with highs in the mid-upper 70’s.