My poll chews grass, baby.
- Auburn. Who’da thunk it would be this team from Alabama that would be looking at wrapping up the West in Week 11?
- LSU. All I can come up with about the Hat is what Uryenes said to King Arthur in Excalibur: “I am your humble knight, and I swear allegiance to the courage in your veins. So strong it is, its source must be Uther Pendragon’s. I doubt you no more!” Well, at least until the next clock mismanagement adventure.
- Alabama. “THEY WAS DISTRACTED BY ALL THAT CAM NEWTON TALK, PAWWWLLLL!!!!”
- Arkansas. Okay, that was an impressive win.
- Mississippi State. Once again, the bye week bounce rears its head with a vengeance.
- Florida. The Gators look to be getting their second wind, just in time to earn a trip to Atlanta where they’ll get beaten.
- South Carolina. In Columbia, the saying goes “death, taxes and November”.
- Georgia. Fighting for bowl eligibility in Week 11 is not how the story was supposed to go this season.
- Kentucky. Vanderbilt and Tennessee in their last two games – if the ‘Cats can’t run the table in November this season, when will they ever?
- Mississippi. One of the two scalps from the West which the East claims this season is Vandy’s win over Ole Miss. One thing that would make the season more embarrassing would be a loss to Tennessee.
- Tennessee. We’ve reached the annual weak sisters part of the Vol schedule. Can they win out as usual?
- Vanderbilt. En route to getting waxed by Florida (109 yards of total offense!), word gets out to the media that Vandy is negotiating a new contract with Robbie Caldwell. America is a great country.