As far as I know, the buffet is not under review by the SEC office.
- Nice twofer: Meyer announces that Addazio’s job is safe and John Brantley is denying transfer rumors.
- Meanwhile, Gator Nation tries to come to grips with what might have been.
- Now you know why they’re drinking.
- Pretty amazing story: “Coach Kiffin was like, ‘You don’t want to go in?’” Poole said. “I was like, ‘No. I should have been playing all year. I don’t want to go in there with three minutes left in the Memphis game.’”
- Good to know that Coach Chizik has skin in the Camgate game.
- Vuvuzelas will make an appearance at a college football game and the world will not end: “The horns may distract the marching bands, but they don’t violate any NCAA rules, and Harvard has no plans to confiscate them, a school spokesman said.”
- If God has a sense of humor, this will prove it.
- Chip Kelly, BCS bargain.
- The Wiz gives us a few of Nick Fairley’s greatest hits.