Feel free to jump right in:
- Northwestern’s athletic director wants his school to play another game at Wrigley. No word on whether the players agree.
- Georgia is one of just six schools to have played exclusively on Saturdays since 2000.
- Auburn has some serious home-field advantage to overcome in this year’s Iron Bowl.
- Les Miles had to deal with a genuinely creepy 86-year old (former?) member of the media with an Erin Andrews fixation at a recent presser.
- At this rate, WAC Commissioner Karl Benson will soon be trolling the high schools looking for new conference invitees.
- Is this really necessary?
- More on John Brantley, formerly known as the second best quarterback in the SEC.
- A great line from an otherwise over the top bashing of Junior: “Kiffin has a bachelor’s degree from Fresno State in leisure service management, which qualifies him to stick the umbrella in the Mai Tais at Club Med.”
- Calling the Georgia game for ESPN on Saturday night will be Mark Jones and Bob Davie. I’m glad I’ll be in attendance.