- Boise State
- Ohio State
- My ballot is full of equivocation and second thoughts this week. For example, I still think Oregon is the best team in the country, but I’m not so sure the Ducks will beat Auburn in the title game should they face off.
- Curse you, Big Ten, for your stupid scheduling. At least that’s something that’ll change next year. In the meantime, it cost Michigan State a spot in my top ten.
- If Ohio State (Sagarin #64 SOS) and Wisconsin (Sagarin #71 SOS) deserve to be on my ballot, then so does Boise State (Sagarin #62 SOS). Take that, Gordon Gee.
- But Nevada still doesn’t.
- Still missing: ACC and Big East.
- This ballot took a while longer than the last few weeks’ to construct. Call it 35 minutes.