It’s cold out there, so fuel up.
- If I’m a Pitt fan, that the guy responsible for bringing Bill Callahan to Nebraska is picking my next head coach isn’t something that’s filling me with a sense of optimism.
- Bob Kustra thinks a computer error is grounds for an antitrust complaint against the BCS. Next time, beat Nevada, dude.
- On the same subject, I’m not sure what the deal is with Tony Barnhart lately, but Michael Elkon neatly skewers his latest suggestion to improve college football.
- If I were the Tulsa AD, I might have somebody following Todd Graham into the bathroom. Just sayin’.
- Epic smug from Kevin Scarbinsky.
- Coin flips and bowl games.
- I’ve never wanted to watch a Heisman Trophy ceremony, but I may have to make an exception this year.
- Corch Meyers’ commitment to Steve Addazio grows more Jello-like in its firmness.