Rise and shine, campers… and don’t freeze your asses off this morning.
- Michael Elkon takes a look at the strength of schedule for the teams in the title game over the past 12 years.
- Is there a valid antitrust claim to make against the BCS?
- ESPN had a very good year with college football.
- 1324 comments on a post entitled “An Alabama Fan’s Guide to Hating Auburn ” may not seem that crazy to you, except that the post appeared on an Oregon blog. Those people just don’t like each other.
- Zack at Lost Angeles writes in a non-arrogant way about his two-time brush with cancer.
- Did Will Muschamp leave Texas because Mack Brown’s concerned about his legacy?
- Speaking of Muschamp, Ivan Maisel notes that Bob Stoops got a nice double play out of his hire: Stoops demonstrates to the world how happy he is at Oklahoma and his biggest rival takes a hit.
- In case you missed it in all the coaching news out there, Hawaii dealt another body blow to the WAC by announcing its departure for the Mountain West Conference.