Drive safely this morning, and dig in.
- Six of the nine most watched college football games this season on television were SEC contests. Money well spent, CBS.
- On the other hand, viewership of the Heisman Trophy ceremony dropped to its lowest level since 2006. You only get one guess as to why.
- You’ve got to love a post which contains the line “when it comes to meaningless Congressional measures, no single vote means more than that of Corrine Brown.”
- Florida is dead to Heisman Pundit now.
- Congratulations, Aron White. Just don’t borrow Mudcat’s car to drive to the ceremony, okay?
- I thought something similar to this the other day, but I think it carries more weight coming from a Florida guy: “… that Brantley, a lifelong Gator and a legacy player, is considering a transfer despite the fact that UF hired a Gainesville guy who’s promising a pro-style offense speaks volumes.”
- I’m surprised it took somebody this long to blame Camgate on the BCS.
- Mark Cuban will fix that, though.
- Muschamp won’t put a staff together until after Florida’s bowl game, so is he handling recruiting all by his lonesome right now?