There aren’t too many buffet opportunities left for 2010, so dig in.
- Will Muschamp expects to have most of his staff in place by next Tuesday.
- Andy Staples predicts that Boise State will open next season avenging “the tired “They got killed when they came to Athens in 2005″ argument”.
- Welcome to Shreveport: next year’s Independence Bowl will have some serious PR work to do to repair the damage from this ugly incident.
- The Pirate takes shore at Maryland for his job interview.
- Meanwhile, Tommy Tuberville continues to shovel dirt on the cooling corpse of the Air Raid offense at Texas Tech.
- Want to know who the coordinators are who pack the biggest statistical bang? Here you go.
- I’m always going to be a sucker for an extended Animal House metaphor.
- Cam Newton continues to refer to himself in the third person.
- Yeah, I tend to a agree that a player posting on Facebook during halftime is a pretty good sign of a lack of focus.