A late morning nosh for you –
- The Quad offers a few more details on the Ron Franklin lawsuit.
- Per Chris Low, Stacy Searels is reportedly getting more than $400,000 to coach Texas’ offensive line. Any question why he’s leaving?
- Georgia Tech broadcaster Wes Durham manages an entire column on why regular season interest in college basketball is on the decline without mentioning March Madness. (h/t Toom)
- Manny Diaz and the fire zone blitz.
- Lots of coaching moves back and forth between the college ranks and the NFL.
- The NCAA’s vice president of enforcement doesn’t know if her folks are any busier these days, but they’re sure under more scrutiny.
- In related news, Mark Emmert thinks he needs a security detail.