A nibble here, a nibble there…
- Yesterday, Southern Cal had the appeal hearing for the NCAA sanctions it received in the wake of the Bush mess. What do you figure the over/under was on the number of times the Trojans mentioned the Newtons?
- Kentucky thinks the Newtons are relevant precedent. The NCAA disagrees.
- It’s hard to pack much more stupid in a column than this guy does. Does he not recall what happened the last time the NCAA faced off against a member institution over television rights?
- Don’t laugh – according to these folks, Georgia had the ninth-most exciting college football regular season of 2010.
- First down means everything.
- In Todd Dodge’s first season at North Texas (2007), his assistant coaches were paid a total of $649,000.00. Lane Kiffin can only shake his head over that.
- Everybody comes to Georgia to recruit these days.
- Not a good first day on the job for Stacey Searels, who saw his top recruit change his verbal commitment to Auburn.
- The story on the number of kids Georgia can sign this year is clear as mud.