Something to tide you over until the Ray Drew announcement –
- Even with Georgia and Texas stinking the joint up in 2010, teams with higher recruiting rankings beat teams with lower recruiting rankings two-thirds of the time they faced.
- When the Martinezes and Nebraska have bigger qualms about the Corn Fed arrangement than the NCAA did, what does that tell you?
- Before we start patting ourselves on the back over Georgia’s apparently stellar 2011 recruiting class, note that this list of Chris Low’s doesn’t have a single Dawg on it.
- Some things you can’t make up: the Clorox® Toilet Bowl™. And how appropriate that Jesse Palmer was the QB.
- Somebody in South Carolina thinks it’s important for politicians to be able to pack heat at a college football game.
- Good to see that Louisville wants to keep Charlie Strong happy.
- First blogger to go there: “We will see the John Brantley this year we expected in 2010, not the one we got.”
- I wonder if Paul Johnson treated his dates the way he treats his recruits.
- And I am shocked, shocked to hear that this sort of stuff goes on: “I would simply say that that’s pure message board stuff,” Reale said. “I have no idea where that kind of thing came from or from whom, but there’s no basis in fact.”