Eh, what the hell… dig in.
- When did Auburn fans start sounding as bitter as Georgia Tech fans? And more importantly, why?
- Oversigning.com matches up the SEC’s class sizes against the Big Ten’s. A little context would help there; traditional undersigners Tennessee and Georgia pulled this year’s conference average up, while LSU and ‘Bama pulled in classes smaller than the conference’s average.
- On the other hand: Saban, please.
- He gets results, though.
- In terms of competing for a national title, Mark Richt is in the prime of his life.
- Matt Hinton posts that Richt’s bought himself a happy offseason with the Dream Team.
- Scott Michaux writes that it’s more like a day.
- Mike Slive’s office can’t figure out how to crack down on Cecil Newton, but this they’ve got a handle on. Nice set of priorities, SEC.