Not surprisingly, a little heavy on recruiting…
- Nick Saban would tell you how many kids he has on scholarship, but then he’d have to kill you.
- Here’s a look at the schools with the top number of 2012 commitments already.
- JC Shurbutt lauds Mike Bobo’s recruiting prowess.
- One more reason the NCAA needs to adjust with the times – secondary NCAA violations in all divisions have increased by nearly 50 percent over the past five years, mainly because of texting.
- I have this vision of Phil Simms crashing the set of College GameDay one day to get it on with Desmond Howard. That would make for some must-watch TV.
- Now that Corch Meyers is conveniently gone, the Florida media continues to pull out the long knives. Very brave of you, fellas.
- Message board thread of the day: Tech fans weigh in on whether the Dream Team concept worked.
- If this had happened in Athens, the Red and Black would be shitting bricks: “[Cornerback Marcus] Roberson took his official visit to Gainesville on Jan. 21, and he was hosted by Janoris Jenkins. Several hours into the visit, Jenkins was arrested for marijuana possession.” Roberson eventually signed with Florida, by the way. Boom, MF!
- The Pac-12 manages to throw Colorado a little swag. Big of them, since they wouldn’t have a championship game without taking the Buffs in the first place.