Grab a plate and go, folks.
- Jalen Fields, keeping his red and black dreams alive.
- Depressing Lede of the Day: “College football could be taking a few pages right out of the NFL’s rulebook.” Nice spin, Mr. Redding.
- Depressing Header of the Day: “Youth football steadily evolving into mirror image of AAU hoops.” Ugh.
- Smart Football responds to the musical question “How can a pass-first team score more touchdowns in the red zone?” with a few thoughts.
- DawgPost grades the 2011 class.
- If Jay Paterno truly believes that “The pursuit of recruiting rankings has led to over-signing—the more you sign, the more points you get”, he’s an idiot.
- The Nuttster culls his roster. (Jay Paterno rushes off to see where Ole Miss finished in the recruiting rankings.)