Tender, succulent morsels of news for you…
- Nice story about the end of Art Kehoe’s exile from Miami.
- So far, the Pac-12 hasn’t been able to entice ESPN into throwing big TV money at it.
- Mark Cuban has formed a limited liability company. For some reason, that’s being treated as big news.
- Somehow I’m not surprised to learn that on average it takes the NCAA 11 months from the time an investigation is launched until the offending school receives a notice of allegations.
- Two members of the Idaho Board of Education voted against giving Boise State’s Chris Peterson a $35,000 bonus and $50,000 raise. Tough crowd.
- Meet Clarence Clemons, talented college offensive lineman who still loves the game.
- Arkansas State now has Josh Jarboe and a Kiffin in its ranks (h/t Chip Towers). What could possibly go wrong?