Chock full o’ goodness.
- In declining to match Florida’s move to raise ticket prices for this year’s Cocktail Party game, Greg McGarity tells his old boss, “It takes two of us to tango, so to speak.”
- Dan Mullen has no regrets, but admits to “mixed emotions” about the recruiting of Cam Newton. Let’s see if he feels the same way a year from now.
- Toughest. Punishment. Ever. – “Later that school year, Jones failed to comply with a university directive that he complete 40 hours of community service after he was found in a dorm room where marijuana was present. As punishment, the university prohibited him from using his student ID card to charge items at the campus bookstore.” Go, and sin no more!
- Georgia places five on Phil Steele’s list of top 2011 recruits.
- Paying outsized salaries to college coordinators: it’s not just for Texas and the SEC anymore. (I bet RichRod wonders where that money was when he was the head coach.)
- Speaking of Michigan, ahhh, what might have been.
- The national media is beginning to have a very different take on Mike Hamilton’s future than the local media.
- Chris Low says that Mike Slive is ready to take on the subject of oversigning at this year’s SEC spring meetings. How would you like to be a fly on the wall for that?