Dig in, dig in…
- Lane Kiffin let eighth grader David Sills sit in on a quarterbacks meeting. I guess next year he’ll take a few snaps with USC’s scout team.
- Stephen Garcia guarantees his behavior. The good thing is that he’s got less than a year to keep that up.
- In Columbia, they all must look alike. If by “they” you mean 6’6″ and wear dreadlocks, that is.
- Ralph Nader continues to get boffo reviews for his scholarship proposal.
- Most places are just getting spring practice underway, but Texas Tech finished yesterday. That’s what Tubs wanted.
- Jarvis Jones talks more about his move outside.
- And Tavarres King is feeling a little pressure.
- Note to NCAA: Pearl down, Tressel to go.