Rise and shine, campers.
- According to Houston Nutt, there are four kinds of people – and three of them suck.
- Charlie Weis may believe that charity begins at home, but his former builder disagrees.
- Arthur Lynch is a big dude.
- So how much is a college athletic scholarship worth?
- Yes, Virginia, home-field advantage exists.
- Joshua sees oversigning’s hand in the Auburn pay-for-play story. (It’s a reach.)
- This is why I like David Paschall: “This is the third consecutive spring in which Bulldogs players have pledged that better leadership is on the way for a program that finished No. 2 nationally in 2007 but has since gone 10-3, 8-5 and 6-7.” That’s what you call artfully phrased skepticism.