Here’s this morning’s sampler of sleaze:
- Can a bowl get the death penalty? Matt Hinton and Berry Tramel make good cases for it.
- Ah, I love the smell of back stage maneuvering in the morning.
- Paul Westerdawg makes the case for Auburn’s “money movement infrastructure”.
- The SEC and Auburn want you to know they’re on the mother.
- A former Texas A&M coach claims Patrick Peterson’s services were put out for bids.
- RichRod on the NCAA: “And I also think it may be a little misguided. I think sometimes, instead of going after the bank robbers, we’re going after the parking violators.”
- Meanwhile, Mark Emmert makes another about face and says he’ll champion getting student athletes mo’ money. The guy is giving me whiplash.
And I was honestly worried it was going to be a boring offseason. Silly me.