Here are some spring stories for you to nibble on.
- The Nuttster waxes awesome over Randall Mackey as only he can.
- Zach Mettenberger, seen by some as this year’s Cam Newton, is currently running third on the LSU depth chart. That would be behind Jarrett Lee, master of the pick-six, in case you’re counting.
- Another athletic director who can’t keep it in his pants runs afoul of the law.
- More on linebacker fundamentals from Shakin the Southland.
- “Is the NCAA a coercive cartel?” I’m not sure I like any of the answers to that.
- Dude wants ten million dollars for getting banged in the head with a cowbell at the 2009 Mississippi State-Mississippi game.
- John Junker’s epitaph: “The danger of building a business around hospitality,” notes Duane Woods, “is that the very genius that got you there might also bring you down.”