I run this buffet.
- Taking down a Dennis Dodd post isn’t the most taxing exercise, but still, this is well-played.
- Here’s an anti-BCS bash that wants to tug at your heartstrings.
- Did you know that the Dallas Cowboys are trying to get into the college licensed apparel business? Me neither.
- Speaking of apparel, Zack at Lost Angeles is none too happy with the Laner’s rumored plans for USC’s unis.
- The WAC is talking expansion with, among others, Seattle, Lamar, Utah Valley and Texas-Arlington. Not exactly the A-List there. And some people wonder why Jim Delany talks trash to Karl Benson.
- Tony Barnhart sees blue skies and sunny days ahead for Georgia Tech’s defense. Maybe he should talk to his CBS colleague Chip Patterson about that.
- John Pennington notes Georgia’s slide over the past four seasons.
- Two more posts from Shakin the Southland on linebacking fundamentals: zone coverage and key reading.
- Oh, puh-leeze: “At one point, Emmert even suggested expanding the violations — from major and secondary — to as many as five different categories.” Dude is such a bureaucrat.