Some items for your mid-day reading pleasure:
- Will Muschamp says he hired Charlie Weis to run the football. Obviously, he didn’t check out Notre Dame’s rushing stats during Weis’ tenure before he made the call.
- Linebacker alignment and gap assignment talk from Shakin the Southland.
- Ohio State won’t pay for Jim Tressel’s lawyer. Cheap bastards.
- Steve Megargee has noticed a trend about Arkansas and Texas high school coaches.
- If you’re interested, Georgia’s Liberty Bowl expenses are posted at The Wiz of Odds.
- As far as I’m concerned, the college football all-time name contest is over.
- Year2 makes the case for Kellen Moore’s senior season not being as good as last year.
- Non-football related, but you’d think a person would aspire to more than this.