Random nuggets for you to sample:
- Bill Connelly explains adjusted pace. Georgia ranks just about where you’d expect.
- More from Shakin the Southland on linebacker play.
- Gary Patterson is pumped about entering the promised land.
- Details about the Big Ten’s expanded scholarship proposal emerge. John Infante explains what they mean. Bottom line: “The greatest impact is likely to be felt in Division I’s middle class: FBS schools out of the BCS conferences and the FCS. They will have the largest additional scholarship bills to meet, with comparitively low revenue to meet them. And underrated winners will be non-football departments like Gonzaga and Xavier, with strong revenue but not the massive additional expense of football.”
- People keep asking how Mike Hamilton still has his current job.
- Too many bowl games? Blame ESPN.
- A former Ohio State basketball player wonders how the football players had nicer cars.
- Somebody thinks Mark Richt is a hypocrite.
- Spencer Hall makes the case for South Carolina winning the SEC East.