Nothing flavored with oversigning here:
- Phil Steele gives you his lists of returning OL career starts and % of lettermen returning here.
- And here’s his % of yards returning chart.
- About the SEC’s new “Masoli Rule”: Masoli only stayed at Ole Miss for a semester without getting his master’s degree. (But he plans to return, promise!)
- Todd McNair thinks he’s got a case against the NCAA.
- Matt Hinton takes a look at Greg Schiano’s anti-kickoff proposal and comes away intrigued.
- So much for the hot topic of moving the Big Ten’s championship game to a cold venue.
- Bill Connelly takes a (detailed) look at Mississippi State.
- Tennessee’s defensive depth takes another hit.
- “Don’t forget: Nov. 26th we’re going to kick their ass!“