For those of you who haven’t bought the mag, he’s posted his Georgia preview at his site.
A few notes:
- He thinks there will be a drop off at wide receiver (duh!), but not as much as many of us do.
- His preview is current enough to take into account Ealey’s departure.
- He’s got Georgia with the #1 special teams unit in the country.
- He picks Georgia to win the East in an upset.
- In the last ten meetings between Georgia and South Carolina, the winner has scored 20 points or less in eight of them.
And if you want to scratch your head, look at his 7-year stats summary and compare the 2009 and 2010 numbers. Other than the rushing stats on both sides of the ball, the 2010 team improved. Except in wins and losses, of course.